Monday, 20 May 2013
What I'm Wearing - a few outfit picks of the week
So I'm only getting around to putting my few chosen outfits on the web now (because I'm a walking disaster), but here they are. :)
I layered a beaded crop top which I found when rummaging through my wardrobes, (size 16, Monsoon) with a new crop tank I got in Pennys reduced to €3. Teaming the American flag print with acid wash denim has been a playful trend throughout the last few months. The shorts are River Island and come with the "ADORE" belt. Again statement gold necklaces lift any outfit and created the perfect balance for this one!
I always tend to factor comfort into my clothes, as it translates in your body language. this knitwear outfit and flats was; yes, stylish and fresh for summer, but also meant I was completely at ease when I was off doing bits around the town. I only wear my cowboy boots with tights, as the cut is very wide, they can very easily give a girl cankles!
The blazer and ankle boots are both River Island, stripe dress; Primark (not sure if it made it to Pennys), top is vintage knitwear, chains (top to bottom); a gift from my nan; Topshop; No.15 Le Maison de Curio.
If you have read this blog before, it won't come as a shock that I've jumbled up a few prints in my outfit from yesterday - I love clashing and layering.
I also love my dinosaur jumper from Topshop a few years back. The top is oversized; Primark (again not sure if it made it to Pennys girls!), River Island wet look leggings and then my old Converse, from Footlocker. The turban-style headband is also from River Island and the gold chainlink necklace is from Pennys; I don't think I've gone two days without wearing it since I got it!
It's all about the statement necklace! (:
Thanks for reading x
Labels:
cheapandcheerful,
fashion,
LOOKBOOK,
magpieBOXX,
Pennys,
River Island,
Shoes,
style,
Topshop,
Vintage,
What I'm Wearing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment