Saturday, 20 April 2013

Student Race Day 2013!


Spin South West Student Race Day 2013 at Limerick Race Course.   April 12th



The student event of the year, 14,000 students in their gladrags hailed taxis and hired buses to grace Limerick Racecourse despite the rain, muck, and lack of self-control. Even though the day started civilised, relaxing in the VIP having some vino, the craic was to be had in the two marquees on the grass, where half the crowd thought they were at oxygen over the amount of mud, grass, and jagerbombs...






Least to say it was pretty messy. When your best (straight) guy friend is attempting a burlesque dance with your umbrella, "enticing" other drunk guys for the LOL's, and you have to pull the points of the umbrella out of randoms girls' barnets, you know you should have stayed in the VIP....... :P

5 comments:

  1. great post, very informative. I wonder why the opposite experts of this
    sector don't notice this. You must proceed your writing.
    I am confident, you've a huge readers' base already!


    my web-site: Article

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Thankѕ foг а marvelouѕ posting!
    I гeally еnjoyеd геading it,
    you happen to be а great аuthor.Ӏ will make cеrtaіn to bоokmark your blоg аnd may сome bасk lаter οn.

    I want to encourage one to continuye your great work, hаve а nic еvеning!


    Stοp bу mу ωebѕite
    ... Dermarose Anti Wrinkle Face Coconut Cream Where

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Hello There. I found your blog tthe usage of msn.
    This is aan extremely smartly written article. I'll be sure
    to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your helpful information.
    Thank you for the post. I'll definitely return.


    my website: Black Bull

    ReplyDelete