Monday, 29 April 2013

New makeup yaaaay


I have an obsession with KIKO makeup, and as part of a late birthday present, I got all of this
yesterday!




The concealer wheel is probably the best investment of the lot, the different shades are awesome! 
Every girl should know how to contour properly using concealers highlighters and powder, this palette makes it easy to get a more defined, flawless look to your features. 

(remember girls; beige for dark circles, green for redness, lilac for lift and freshness and most importmantly, highlighter; put this on the arches of your brows, along your cheekbones, and I generally put some in between my eyebrows.) 
When contouring I generally define eyebrows, hollows of my cheekbones (always making a crescent shape from above the brow) and I add more definition to either side of my nose, odd enough right? 


KIKO hasn't quite reached Ireland yet, and it is only expanding further throughout Europe now available in the UK, check it out at http://www.kikocosmetics.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment