Wednesday, 24 April 2013

Cool nanas






As friendly a creature I am, I can't tell you how many times people ask me to parade the few tattoos I have, and how often irritating it is when I'm in nana-mode and all I want is to curl up and be antisocial. So what better way to show everyone?





Bingo! A blog post!





Here they are, for you to judge, ignore, laugh at or admire.
Any way, they're mine and I have no regrets.
Well I might do something about the tramp stamp in time, I think I've turned into too much of a classy bird for that. Not that I'm saying I wasn't one before!



Thanks for reading

Derv x 

2 comments:

  1. Ahaa, its pleasant dialogue about this piece
    of writing here at this webpage, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting here.


    Here is my site Gamekey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quality content is the crucial to invite the users to go to see the web site, that's
    what this site is providing.

    Feel free to visit my homepage klicken Sie einfach auf www.strictlyreptiles.com

    ReplyDelete